In Home Behavior and Training Services
Due to time constraints and lifestyle demands, in home training services may work best for you and your family. Appointments are scheduled at mutually convenient times and may include various family members and caregivers.
Behavior and management problems that occur in the home are effectively resolved there. I can help you:
- • Teach your puppy correct chewing and potty place preferences;
- • Learn how to prevent and replace undesirable behaviors;
- • Foster safe and constructive interactions between your children and your dog;
- • Set up for polite greetings when guests enter your home;
- • Develop a reliable recall (come when called);
- • Use a structured technique to achieve attentive loose lease walking skills;
- • Transform an unruly, pushy dog into a calm, respectful companion.
In home training is the most productive format for problem behaviors, such as aggression in the presence of dogs, food and object guarding, and certain other types of aggression. High arousal and fearful dogs require particular counter conditioning and training programs to change unwanted behaviors. With an understanding of behavior issues and an action plan, owners can manage and make changes with knowledge and confidence.
In home training fees are based on an hourly rate. There is a six-hour package option. “Contact Us” for details.