Kimberly Mandel CPDT-KA is a behaviorist/certified dog trainer with 20 years of professional experience. She is credentialed by the Certification Council for Professional Dog Trainers (#2102282) and is a long-time member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers (#2431).
Her expertise in behavior provides valuable guidance to new puppy parents as well as solutions to a wide range of behavior problems in dogs of all breeds and ages.
- • Fear and anxiety-based behaviors;
- • Puppy and remedial socialization;
- • Appropriate chewing and potty preferences;
- • Reactivity/high arousal (commonly labelled “hyper”);
- • House soiling and other destructive behaviors.
Her work demonstrates that most undesirable behaviors can be changed with knowledge and the right plan.
Kimberly has had the wonderful experience of owning a German Shepherd Dog, a Border Collie, and several kitties. Her current sidekick is an adorable Sato, named Paco, a Dachshund mix. All of Kimberly’s pets were rescues and adoptions.